Come and join an award-winning, fast-growing global financial technology company. We offer excellent benefits and opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business and technology leaders.
What’s the role?
The Client Support Analyst is responsible for providing day-to-day support for Torstone’s Inferno platform. Inferno is the firm’s technology platform used by banks and brokers across the globe to perform settlement, accounting, reconciliation, and other post-trade processing functions. The ideal candidate will be able to understand business problems and provide support to business end users. A basic level of technical experience is also required.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide daily business and technical support for our clients around the globe with a focus on the clients in North America.
- Monitor the Inferno technology platform and address incidents as and when they occur.
- Configure business rules within the Inferno application.
- Update documentation including team collaboration sites and operating procedures.
- Help with regression testing of monthly releases to clients.
Skills and Aptitude:
- At least 2 years of experience supporting a complex software product.
- Knowledge of Wealth Management Brokerage operations and/or Capital Markets business.
- Ability to understand business problems and provide support to business end-users.
- Basic understanding of technical environments with some basic Linux and SQL skills (preferably Oracle) for investigating issues.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with clients, technical teams, and other co-workers.
- Solid documentation skills.
- Ability to work proactively with minimal supervision.
- QA testing experience
- Atlassian Products: Confluence, JIRA, OpsGenie
- Freshdesk Support Desk
About Torstone Technology:
Torstone is a leading global provider of cross-asset post-trade securities and derivatives processing technology. We simplify the complexities of the post-trade landscape. Combining many decades of investment banking expertise with in-depth global financial market knowledge, we develop an innovative, secure and scalable solution. Modern, cloud-based fully integrated technology means our customers spend less time on manual processing and maintaining regulatory compliance, and more time with clients. Our aim is to help our customers drive revenue and greater operational efficiency, with reduced risk and better business performance.
We have a strong team of over 100 employees and are growing quickly. Our global headquarters is based in London with offices in New York, Toronto, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Tokyo.