Come and join an award winning, fast-growing global financial technology company. We offer excellent benefits and opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business and technology leaders.
What’s the role?
Our mission is to simplify the complexities of post-trade and we are looking for an experienced senior sales lead to support the growth of the business in Hong Kong and Singapore. The role will focus on building on the success Torstone have had in Hong Kong and Singapore. The primary focus of the role will be to identify and drive new business within the desired target market. You will work closely with the locally based team. You will be part of the global sales team, covering the US, Europe and Asia. This role is likely to suit an individual who is self-motivated and wants to take an already successful business to the next level
The main functions of the role would include:
- Identify and drive new business revenue by building and managing a qualified pipeline of opportunities
- Co-ordinate one-to-one client meetings with brokers, investment banks and other firms in the target market. Manage sales opportunities from first call through to closure
- Coordinating sales activity and engaging with other parts of the company to effectively manage the sales process.
- Coordinate pipeline and sales forecasting activities.
- Work with sales management to develop and execute account plans for target market accounts
- Coordinate and complete responses to queries from prospects and clients which may take the form of informal requests or more formal RFI/RFP documents
- Facilitate / undertake demonstrations and/or presentations of selected product offerings also working with pre sales to maximize client engagements
- Maintain accurate record of sales activity for all potential and existing clients within the territory using the internal CRM system (SFDC)
- Preparing commercial proposals for internal review and communicating to clients as directed
- Provide input to the generation of marketing materials and planning of marketing activities
- Working closing with our existing partners while also leveraging new partner relationships
We’re looking for
- Excellent oral and written communication and organisation skills
- Multi-lingual – Cantonese/Mandarin and English
- Dynamic, high energy leader and sales professional with successful financial software sales experience into banks, brokers and other sell-side firms.
- A capable, articulate, personable and energetic self-starter with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of engaging at C-level, with a proven network at that level
- Team player with ability to work successfully within immediate team and the broader technical pre-sales and client support environment
- Solid understanding of post trade
- Driven, “make it happen”, entrepreneurial approach, built upon intellect, integrity, and creativity
- Ability to work the eco-system in an account, engaging at various levels both internally and with connected 3rd parties
- Ability to present and sell technology products in a business context
- Proven ability to negotiate and close enterprise level software license agreements.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to be independent and work on own initiative.
About Torstone Technology:
Torstone is a leading global provider of cross-asset post-trade securities and derivatives processing technology. We simplify the complexities of the post-trade landscape. Combining many decades of investment banking expertise with in-depth global financial market knowledge, we develop an innovative, secure and scalable solution. Modern, cloud-based fully integrated technology means our customers spend less time on manual processing and maintaining regulatory compliance, and more time with clients. Our aim is to help our customers drive revenue and greater operational efficiency, with reduced risk and better business performance.
We have a strong team of over 100 employees and are growing quickly. Our global headquarters is based in London with offices in New York, Toronto, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Tokyo.