Come and join an award winning, fast-growing global financial technology company. We offer excellent benefits and opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business and technology leaders.
What’s the role?
Our mission is to simplify the complexities of post-trade and we are looking for an experienced SME and pre-sales resource to support the growth of the business in the US market. This is a hybrid role, combining product management, business analysis and pre-sales functions. Initially it is expected that this role will be pivotal in shaping the development of the platform in order to support market participants in the US. In parallel, you will work closely with the Sales team and support the sales process. You will form part of a global pre-sales team, covering the US, Europe and Asia. This role is likely to suit an individual who has direct experience in an operations function within a securities firm.
The main functions of the role would include:
- Provide Input into product development for the region – helping to drive the extension of the platform to support US business
- Work with the Product Development team to identify the key product gaps that must be bridged
- Provide domain expertise in US Securities post-trade workflow to assist the team in building / configuring US-specific functionality
- Co-ordinate the technical and functional pre-sales activities to support the sales process
- Assist the sales team with presentations and demonstrations of the platform
- Communicate technical and product knowledge to prospects – be the SME
- Assist in the preparation of formal proposals to clients
- Ownership and coordination of all demo related activity in the region
- Provide support at client facing events / conferences
- Take ownership of technical and functional input into RFI/RFP responses
We’re looking for
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and organisational skills
- A sound knowledge and understanding of the following;
- Securities sell-side post-trade processing in the US
- Settlement process flows for a self-clearing business in the US
- DTC, NSCC and FICC connectivity and process flow
- US regulatory reporting requirements for securities firms
- Any Derivatives experience is a plus
- Sound technical understanding – not necessarily from a technical background
- Team player, capable of working in a pressurised environment
- Ability to think clearly under pressure and be comfortable in a client facing environment
- Eloquent, persuasive and comfortable in a client facing environment
- Willingness to travel
About Torstone Technology:
Torstone is a leading global provider of cross-asset post-trade securities and derivatives processing technology. We simplify the complexities of the post-trade landscape. Combining many decades of investment banking expertise with in-depth global financial market knowledge, we develop an innovative, secure and scalable solution. Modern, cloud-based fully integrated technology means our customers spend less time on manual processing and maintaining regulatory compliance, and more time with clients. Our aim is to help our customers drive revenue and greater operational efficiency, with reduced risk and better business performance.
We have a strong team of over 100 employees and are growing quickly. Our global headquarters is based in London with offices in New York, Toronto, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Tokyo.