Come join an award winning, fast-growing financial technology company. We offer excellent benefits and opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business and technology leaders. Please take a look at the job spec below, we'd love to talk to you about this exciting role.
The primary responsibility will be to identify, develop and close new business opportunities for the company, focusing on the risk management business. The role will be London based, but the candidate will be expected to prospect on a global basis, working with local sales teams in each region to coordinate and manage the sales process. The role will encompass the following;
- Identify, contact and qualify new prospects within the target market, by leveraging your network
- Cold calling and following up marketing leads
- Work with product management to develop and execute account plans for key accounts
- Generate, manage and grow a qualified sales pipeline
- Coordinate pipeline and sales forecasting activities
- Facilitate / undertake demonstrations and/or presentations of selected product offerings
- Manage sales opportunities from first call through to closure
- Maintain accurate record of sales activity for all potential and existing clients within the territory using the internal CRM system (SFDC)
- Negotiating and closing new business contracts, in conjunction with the Head of Sales
- Provide input to the generation of marketing materials and planning of marketing activities
- Stay on top of all the market developments within the territory and competitor activity
Skills and Aptitude:
- Dynamic, high-energy sales professional with successful financial software sales experience in capital markets
- Understanding of market and credit risk management practices and market trends
- A capable, articulate, personable and energetic self-starter with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player with ability to work successfully within immediate team and the broader technical pre-sales and client support environment
- Driven, “make it happen”, entrepreneurial approach, built upon intellect, integrity, and creativity
- Ability to work the eco-system in an account, engaging at various levels both internally and with connected 3rd parties
- Ability to present and sell technology products in a business context
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to be independent and work on own initiative.
The ideal candidate will have experience of selling risk management solutions, or be familiar with the financial risk management space, and be comfortable and confident engaging at a senior level within the target market. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction or assistance.
About Torstone Technology:
Torstone is a leading global provider of cross-asset post-trade securities and derivatives processing technology. We simplify the complexities of the post-trade landscape. Combining many decades of investment banking expertise with in-depth global financial market knowledge, we develop an innovative, secure and scalable solution. Modern, cloud-based fully integrated technology means our customers spend less time on manual processing and maintaining regulatory compliance, and more time with clients. Our aim is to help our customers drive revenue and greater operational efficiency, with reduced risk and better business performance.
We have a strong team of 100+ employees and are growing quickly. Our global headquarters is based in London, UK with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Tokyo.