Come join an award-winning, fast-growing financial technology company. We offer excellent benefits and opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business and technology leaders. Please take a look at the job specs below, we'd love to talk to you about this exciting role.
What’s the role?
We are looking for an experienced software developer to develop and support brand new modules for our Inferno Post Trade platform.
You will work on strategic enhancements to the platform using modern architectural designs utilizing Open APIs, Micro-services and Event Streaming, deployed to a Cloud Platform (AWS). Additionally, you will be responsible for designing and building technical solutions, meeting user requirements, and contributing to the development and evolution of the platform. As well as excellent programming skills you will be familiar with all phases of the software development lifecycle and best programming practices.
You will have strong problem-solving skills, be sharp and well-motivated, and enjoy working in a flexible, agile environment.
Skills and Aptitude:
- Excellent and demonstrable commercial software development experience
- Extensive C# Experience with regard to backend development
- Experience in building and designing REST APIs, Micro-services and event-based platforms.
- Good SQL and knowledge and an understanding of database design (Oracle or Postgres preferred)
- Experience and knowledge of containerization technologies (E.g. Docker).
- Linux experience as well as Windows
- Knowledge of C++ and Python a plus
- Financial Services experience a plus, particularly around post-trade
- An enthusiasm for technology.
- Ability to work proactively with minimal supervision.
- A willingness to get involved in detail and to get the job done.
- Excellent written and spoken English
About Torstone Technology:
Torstone is a leading global provider of cross-asset post-trade securities and derivatives processing technology. We simplify the complexities of the post-trade landscape. Combining many decades of investment banking expertise with in-depth global financial market knowledge, we develop an innovative, secure and scalable solution. Modern, cloud-based fully integrated technology means our customers spend less time on manual processing and maintaining regulatory compliance, and more time with clients. Our aim is to help our customers drive revenue and greater operational efficiency, with reduced risk and better business performance.
We have a strong team of 100+ employees and are growing quickly. Our global headquarters is based in London, UK with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Toronto, Singapore, and Tokyo.